- About the Course
- Target Audience
- Book the Course
MCSE Training London. With every passing day, IT masters are experiencing additionally astounding and focused environment. As IT divisions are requesting the determination of quickly changing progressions to keep centered edge of the corporate world. All affiliations are requesting those cloud drew in foundation blueprints, which are both fundamental instinct and monetarily keen. To stay focused and persuade the chance to be key, one needs to get ensured by Microsoft Certified Solutions Experts' server base certification. In current IT industry, it has changed into a thorough excitement for IT pros to packs the basic mechanical aptitudes that make them prepared to do professionally tending to the countless work challenges. In the event that you are new to Microsoft statement then the key thing you have to do is to get ensured in MCSA windows server 2012, which is considered as a major for MCSE R2 world. When you are certified with MCSA, you are then staying at the most remote point and next validation will make you from courses of move assistant to strategies master. The Microsoft ensured approaches Expert: server base 2012 spotlights on the particular perspectives, for instance, how to organize, create, control and how to run additional beneficial and to an unprecedented degree high requesting server farm. Server foundation insistence besides concentrates on focal capacity and key associations like structure association, Identity association, orchestrating, limit framework and Virtualization. MCSE R2 server Infrastructure 2012 gives an individual the ability to go past standard controls and virtualizations. This confirmation draws in the individual to competently control altogether present and pragmatic server farm.
Exam 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2012
- Describe AD DS
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement IPv4
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Share files and printers
- Implement Group Policy
- Use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to secure Windows Servers.
- Implement server virtualization using Hyper-V
Exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops with Group Policy
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server (NPS) role
- Implement Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Implement Update Management
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
Exam 70-412:Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Implement advanced network services
- Implement advanced file services
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
- Implement AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement Active Directory Certification Services (AD CS)
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Implement network load balancing (NLB).
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V
- Implement disaster recovery
Exam 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructures
- Planning Server Upgrade and Migration
- Server Deployment Infrastructure
- Designing and Maintaining an IP Configuration and Address Management Solution
- Designing and Implementing Name Resolution
- Designing and Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Forest and Domain Infrastructure
- Designing and Implementing an OU Infrastructure and AD DS Permissions Model
- Group Policy Object Strategy
- Network Access Services
- Designing and Implementing Network Protection
Exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Server Virtualization Strategy
- Networks and Storage for Virtualization
- Planning and Deploying Virtual Machines
- Virtualization Administration Solution
- High Availability for File Services and Applications
- Planning and Implementing a Highly Available Infrastructure Using Failover Clustering
- Server Updates Infrastructure
- Business Continuity Strategy
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Identity Federation Infrastructure
- Information Rights Management Infrastructure